Anvil Fitness Lifting Straps - Weightlifting Hand Bar Wrist Support Hook Wraps, Pair(2), Wrist Supports Assist Grip Strength Weight Lifting Straps for Bodybuilding, Power Lifting
Brand: Anvil Fitness
- PREMIUM WEIGHTLIFTING STRAPS - Sold as a pair (2 straps). Made from premium material for maximum comfort and durability.
- INTEGRATED FOAM SUPPORT PAD - Wrist lifting straps feature integrated 5mm neoprene pad on inside to prevent bruising and callouses. Grip straps work better when padded with neoprene!
- PERFECT LENGTH - Lifting hooks are long enough for 2-3 wraps around the bar - perfect!
- VERSITILE DESIGN - Powerlifting straps are great for any barbell, dumbell, kettlebell, row or pull up work
- IMPROVES YOUR WORKOUTS - Ideal for use at end of workout when grip strength is running low. Compare to Schiek, Altus, Inzer weight lifting straps
Publisher: Anvil Fitness
Details: Anvil Fitness premium lifting straps for bodybuilding and weightlifting. Lifting straps are ideal for powerlifting, pull ups, rows with free weights or cables, barbell, dumbell or kettlebell work. These wrist support grip straps are premium quality and will last many years of hard gym use. Compare to Schiek, Altus, Inzer wrist lifting straps. Be sure to check out the full line of Anvil Fitness gym products on Amazon! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Anvil Fitness products are built tough. If, however, you aren't completely satisfied with any of our products you'll get every penny refunded to you, no questions asked. Anvil Fitness is 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. "Excellent strap. I have been using straps for a long time. These straps are well made and will last for a long while. Excellent product!!" - Chad S "I have been an active weight lifter since @ 1983. I have used a lot of different lifting accessories over the years and have seen a lot good and crappy products/companies. Same with supplements but that's another story. Anyway, my old pair of straps finally wore out. I have used straps for ALL of my back workouts since I discovered them 25 years ago. Once you develop any level of strength, your grip and forearm muscles simply cannot keep up with the strength in your back muscles. That lack of parity between the two groups of muscles HIGHLY limits you ability to work the back muscles to the degree you need to stimulate any form of growth. I can safely say these are as good as any I have ever used. The padding on the wrist area provides a lot more comfort than I expected and does NOT get in the way of an easy wrap. I can also state that at list price this is still an excellent value. I plan to try their men's lifting gloves as my next purchase if the quality and value are both there as they are in these straps." - SB
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.0 x 0.5 inches